- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup blue cheese (or blue cheese crumbles)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives or scallions, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs (thyme, rosemary, basil, oregano)
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Allow cream cheese to sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes before using.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese using a hand mixer until soft. Add sour cream, blue cheese, and remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Cover and refrigerate one hour before serving.