Summer and steak go hand in hand. Steak sauce is something that is a must for a grilled steak. Everyone has a favorite steak sauce. I like to make my own because I can make it exactly how I like it. This homemade steak sauce is great with a juicy grilled steak. Feel free to alter it to make it yours.
- 2 cups of ketchup
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup of white vinegar
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- Add all your ingredients to a medium sauce pan, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove, and pour the sauce into a blender. Be careful when adding the hot mixture to the blender to cover the blender completely and cover the lid with a towel holding down firmly, pulsing mixture into a nice puree.
- Serve in a small bowl and drizzle it all over the steak.