- 2 lbs large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 5 tbsp raw honey
- 5 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ¾ tsp ground black pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients (except the shrimp) in a small bowl. Rinse shrimp in cold water and pat dry using paper towels.
- Pour half of the sauce over the shrimp and toss to combine; reserve the other half of the sauce. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; using tongs, add shrimp to the skillet; cook until pink and no longer translucent, about 1 minute on each side. Transfer to a serving dish.
- Using the same skillet (over medium heat) Add the remaining sauce, heat until it thickens slightly into a glaze. Don’t heat for too long or it will harden. This should go fairly quickly, about 1 minute.
- Brush glaze on the shrimp and serve!
Source: no gojis no glory