Hot Artichoke Bruschetta is a great appetizer to serve when you have a house full of guests. The artichoke mixture can be made ahead and quickly and easily be spread onto the baguette when guests arrive.
- 2 (6.5 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 French baguette, cut into 1/3 inch thick slices
- black pepper
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a medium bowl, mix marinated artichoke hearts, cheese, red onion, garlic powder and mayonnaise. Top baguette slices with equal amounts of the artichoke heart mixture. Arrange slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Broil in the preheated oven 2 minutes, or until toppings are bubbly and lightly browned, top with ground black pepper if desired.