For dippers, the usual assortment works very well: crackers, chunks of bread, veggies, toasted pita wedges, and tortilla chips. You could also try Scoops brand corn chips, thick pretzel sticks, or breadsticks for something a little different. Whatever you decide to dip with, hot dips are sure to satisfy!
This dip is a favorite. Enjoy
- 1 c. chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/2 c. spinach
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 t. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/8 t. garlic powder
- dash black pepper
- Boil spinach and artichoke hearts in 1 c. water for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain in colander.
- Heat cream cheese in microwave til creamy, add spinach and artichokes and stir well. (mash veggies)
- Add remaining ingredients and combine. Serve with crackers,chips,or toasted bread.