Chocolate Eclairs are delicious. These Ice Box Chocolate Eclairs are super easy to make and require no baking. The vanilla pudding mixed with the Cool Whip is so inviting you’ll want to eat it straight from the bowl…or at very least lick the bowl clean.
- 2 (3.5 oz.) boxes vanilla instant pudding
- 3 c. milk
- 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
- Graham crackers
- 1/3 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 stick (1/2 c.) butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
For the filling:
- Combine pudding mix and milk; beat.
- Stir in Cool Whip.
- Place a layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9×13″ dish.
- Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture evenly over the graham crackers.
- Repeat with another layer of graham crackers and pudding; then top with a final layer of graham crackers.
For the topping:
- Bring cocoa, milk, and sugar to a full rolling boil; boil about 1 minute, stirring very frequently.
- Remove from heat and cool one minute.
- Add butter and vanilla; stir until butter is melted.
- Pour chocolate topping over the top layer of graham crackers.
- Refrigerate over night.