- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 5 teaspoons finely grated lime zest (from about 3-4 large limes)
- Pinch of salt
- 3 cups coarsely crushed graham crackers
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, cream, lime juice, lime zest and salt until well combined.
- If you’re using a conventional ice-pop mold, divide the mixture among the compartments, snap on the lid and freeze until solid, about 5 hours.
- If you’re using drinking glasses or other unconventional molds, divide the mixture evenly among the molds, freeze until the pops are beginning to set (1-1/2 to 2 hours), then insert sticks in them and freeze until solid, about 4 to 5 hours. If you’re using an instant ice-pop maker, follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Spread the graham-cracker pieces on a large plate, unmold the paletas and press each side into the graham crackers to coat completely. Serve immediately.
Makes 10-12 popsicles.