- 1 cup chopped kim chee
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp hot pepper paste (gochujang)
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 2 cups cooked rice, cold left over rice is best
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 green onions sliced
- sesame oil for drizzling
- toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- Heat your pan to medium high heat, add your vegetable oil, onion and kim chee. Cook for three minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp of hot pepper paste to the pan and 2 cups of rice. Stir and break up the rice it with a spoon.
- Add the soy sauce and sesame oil and combine, then transfer the kim chee fried rice to your serving dish and sprinkle sliced green onions. Add a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds on top.