Meatloaf cupcakes make for a fun family dinner. These meatloaf cupcakes can be topped and served with mashed potatoes or served alongside mac and cheese cupcakes. Any way you serve these meatloaf cupcakes will be a hit.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup crushed saltine crackers or breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup minced green bell pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix ground beef, saltine crackers or bread crumbs, onion, green bell pepper, milk, egg, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, black pepper, oregano and salt together in a bowl.
- Using a 6-cup muffin tin, fill muffin cups with beef mixture, leaving 1/2-inch space on the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Drain fat from muffin cups.