- 1/4 cup Basil, fresh
- 1 15-ounce can Cannellini beans
- 3/4 cup Celery
- 1 Cucumber, small
- 1 15-ounce can Garbanzo beans
- 1 clove Garlic
- 3/4 cup Italian parsley, fresh
- 1 15-ounce can Kidney beans
- 1 1/2 Lemons, juice of
- 1/3 cup Pepperoncini
- 1/4 cup Red onion, fine
- 2 Tomatoes, fine
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning, dried
- 1 Pepper and sea salt, ground
- 1/4 cup Olive oil, extra-virgin
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, add the ingredients for the salad and toss.
- Drizzle the dressing over the ingredients and toss again.
- Refrigerate for 45-60 minutes before serving.
For the Dressing
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
Source: The Harvest Kitchen