- 2 tsp Garlic
- 1 Egg
- 2 1/2 cups All purpose flour
- 2 tsp Instant yeast
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup Water
- Combine warm water, yeast, and sugar in a large bowl; let sit for five minutes or till bubbly. Add olive oil, yogurt, egg, salt and 2 cups of flour. Stir till smooth.
- Add enough flour to make a soft dough. Knead a few times on a floured counter until smooth.
- Place dough in a greased bowl. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled.
- Preheat a skillet to medium heat.
- Cut dough into eight pieces. On a floured surface, roll out each piece into a 6″ circle.
- Add a little oil or non-stick spray to the skillet. Cook each circle for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown on the bottom. Flip over and cook for another 2-3 minutes.