I would be the first to say that I am not the best dessert maker. I love recipes like this one for No-Bake Chocolate Eclairs. It is super simple, kind of fool-proof, and delicious!
- 2 (3.5 oz.) boxes vanilla instant pudding
- 3 c. milk
- 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
- Graham crackers
- 1/3 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 stick (1/2 c.) butter (or margarine)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
For the filling
- Combine pudding mix and milk; beat. Stir in Cool Whip.
- Place a layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9×13″ dish.
- Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- Repeat with another layer of graham crackers and pudding; then top with a final layer of graham crackers.
For the topping
- Bring cocoa, milk, and sugar to a full rolling boil; boil about 1 minute, stirring very frequently.
- Remove from heat and cool one minute. Add butter and vanilla; stir until butter is melted.
- Pour chocolate topping over the top layer of graham crackers.
- Refrigerate over night.