The Olive Garden has some really great food. I am always looking to bring some of those great recipes into my home. This recipe for Olive Garden pasta with shrimp is one of my favorites. It is a simple recipe packed with flavor.
- 1 lb fettucine or any other pasta of your choice (cook as per the instructions given on the package of the pasta)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic, chopped very finely
- 3 tbsp parsley, chopped finely
- 1 lb shrimp (must be well-cleaned, de-skinned and de-veined)
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 3 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Juice of half a lime
- In a large saucepan add olive oil and garlic and sauté for about a minute.
- Add parsley and shrimp and stir.
- Then add the butter, dry wine, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to blend all the ingredients well.
- Add in the cooked pasta and mix well.
- Sprinkle juice of lime and the remaining chopped parsley.