This recipe for Orange Ginger Chicken is great because it calls for ingredients that you most likely have on hand. If you don’t have fresh ginger, use dry ginger.
Orange Ginger chicken is a favorite here and I love that it is quick to set up and then the crock pot does all the work. This is a great meal to set up before you leave for work.
- 6-8 small boneless skinless chicken thighs / drumsticks
- 6 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp grated fresh gingerroot
- Toss chicken with flour in slow cooker.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients; cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.