I found this recipe for Oreo Truffles this weekend and made them. I was really surprised by how simple they were to make and how delicious they were.
This is a keeper recipe. I will make these Oreo Truffles for my next get-together and I know they will be a hit.
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- Reserve 1/4 cup cookie crumbs. Mix cream cheese and remaining cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.