- Grilled shrimp (marinate the shrimp in lemon peel, lemon juice, olive oil, crushed garlic, then grill)
- Cooked orzo pasta
- Diced and seeded English cucumber
- Diced red onion
- Crumbled feta
- Fresh lemon and lemon peel
- Mint, parsley, a little oregano
- Make a vinaigrette by whisking olive oil, fresh squeezed lemon juice, a little crumbled feta, salt and pepper,and white wine vinegar, and a crushed garlic clove.
- Taste and alter adding more or less of the above ingredients.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, adding all the herbs, more feta, (make sure it’s in small crumbles)pour your vinaigrette over all the ingredients, taste it and make sure you have enough of everything!
- Adjust it to your liking.