Peach Mango Pineapple Sangria
- 1 bottle white wine (chardonnay, pinot grigio, sauvignon blanc, or similar wine)
- 1/3 cup peach schnapps
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup mango chunks, frozen (you could use fresh but save money and buy frozen, plus they act as “ice cubes”)
- 3/4 cup pineapple chunks, canned
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- Combine first three ingredients in a large pitcher and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir, and refrigerate until chilled. Sangria gets better 8 to 24 hours later. You should make this a day ahead of time for a party or event if time and planning permits.
- Use whatever frozen (or fresh) fruit you have on hand; berries, oranges, nectarines, peaches, etc. The same goes for wine and liquor – Use what you have such as Midori, Hyptoniq, Gran Marnier, Chambord, lemon/lime/peach flavored vodka, Malibu, etc.