Here is the Polish twist on a favorite Italian classic. Perogi Stromboli brings together two delicious foods. Creamy mashed potatoes and sweet caramelized onions fill this delicious Stromboli pizza dough. This could be the newest comfort food. I like to serve Perogi Stromboli with sour cream for dipping.
- 1 pizza dough
- 3 cups Mashed Potatoes mixed with 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Caramelized, Sweated Onions
- 1 beaten egg
- Roll Pizza dough into large round or oblong.
- Place mashed potatoes on one side of the dough.
- Add onions on top of the mashed potatoes.
- Fold over pizza dough.
- Cut 4 small slices down the stromboli.
- Wipe an egg wash onto of the stromboli.
- Bake 375 degrees of 25 minutes.
- Cut and serve immediately