Memorial Day is the official start of the summer. These Pina Colada pops are a perfect light and refreshing snack or dessert for the holiday weekend festivities. Add some raspberries of cut up strawberries if you are looking to offer different varieties.
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple packed in juice, drained
- 2/3 cup lite coconut milk
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- Finely grated zest of 1/2 lime
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- Pulse the pineapple, coconut milk, agave, coconut extract, lime zest and juice, and salt in a blender or food processor until well combined but not completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until the popsicles are frozen solid (about 6 hours).
- To serve: Pull the popsicle from the mold with the handle attached. If the popsicle is stubborn, submerge the mold in warm water for a moment and then try again.