My cousin brought this Pineapple Angel Food cake to my home for a reunion. I usually am not much for dessert, but this Pineapple Angel Food Cake really was exceptional. When I asked her for the recipe, I was shocked to hear how simple it was to make. Even I can make this cake. Next time you are in a hurry but want a delicious dessert, give this Pineapple Angel Food cake a try. You’ll love it!
- 1 box of angel food cake mix (Choose the kind with only 1 packet in the box.)
- 1 20-oz can crushed pineapple, undrained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Pour batter in pan and bake for 25 minutes or until golden.