- 1/2 cup Spanish extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. white wine
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Crusty bread
- Heat oil and garlic in a medium frying pan until just sizzling. Remove from heat and let sit and infuse until ready to cook shrimp (a couple of hours).
- Reheat oil over medium heat until hot. Fry shrimp until pink and cooked through. Add wine, lemon juice, paprika, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Remove from heat and serve immediately. Serve with plenty of crusty bread.