Simple and delicious. Perfect for the warm weather that is heading our way!
- 12 small potatoes – steam cooked
- Lemon juice
- Chopped parsley
- Cayenne pepper
- Olive oil
- POTATOES: Add about 4 inches of water to a large pot and bring to a boil. Place potatoes in colander and place colander in pot making sure that the bottom of the colander doesn’t touch the water. Cover and steam potatoes until fork tender.
- MARINADE: Mix all other ingredients together and set aside.
- Skewer potatoes and coat liberally with mixture of herbs and spices.
- Place potato skewers on grill and leave them there until potatoes are golden brown turning to make sure that all sides become golden brown.
- Serve with grilled steak, chicken or fish.