- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 quart half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons sherry
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (6-ounce) cans crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cook frozen mixed vegetables according to the package directions; drain.
- In a saucepan combine cheddar cheese soup, cream of mushroom soup, half-and-half, sherry, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well and bring to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the vegetables, crabmeat, chopped tomato, and butter. Heat to serving temperature.
Makes 6 servings.