- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups diced cooked lobster
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- In a saucepan, blend together cream of mushroom soup, cream of asparagus soup and cream. Stir in milk, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add lobster and heat thoroughly before adding the sherry; sprinkle with green onions.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.
Makes 6 servings.