- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon GravyMaster®
- 1 medium eggplant peeled and cut into ½” cubes (about 4 cups)
- 1 red or green bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder optional
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, blend oil and GravyMaster®. Stir in eggplant and pepper and toss thoroughly to completely coat.
- Arrange in single layer on non-stick or parchment lined baking sheet and roast 20 minutes, stirring once. Cool slightly.
- In a food processor, place eggplant mixture, yogurt, lemon juice, cumin, and cayenne. Pulse just to form a chunky puree. Stir in parsley and chill.
- Serve, as desired, with fresh vegetables or pita chips
Source: Gravy Master