I tried Rosemary Roasted Cashews for the first time this last weekend. What a delicious, addicting savory snack. Served warm, these cashews are melt-in-your-mouth tender and the heat amplifies the fresh rosemary flavor infusing it into the cashews.
This could be an expensive up-front snack, even though cashews are rich, because of how addicting they are. You definitely have to give this a try for your next get-together.
- 1 1/4 pounds cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place the nuts on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes until they are warmed through.
- Meanwhile, combine the rosemary, pepper, sugar, salt and butter in a large bowl.
- Toss the warm nuts with the rosemary mixture until the nuts are completely coated.
- Serve warm.