I found a great recipe for slow cooked chicken wings. Nothing could be easier than this chicken wing recipe. You Mix a few ingredients in the blender and then pour the mixture over still frozen wings which you’ve place in a disposable aluminum pan. Then you pop the entire thing in a low (250 degree) oven for 2 to 2 and a half hours. These slow cooked chicken wings are sweet and spicy and very tender. You can put them into a crock pot to keep them warm or for easy serving if you like. Chicken wings are always a crowd pleaser – especially when watching a good football game!
- 5 lb frozen chicken wings
- 10 oz. soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses or honey
- 1/8 teaspoon (or to taste) cayenne pepper (optional)
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled
- fresh ginger, 1 inch piece, peeled
- In a blender, combine soy sauce, sugar, molasses or honey, cayenne pepper, garlic and ginger.
- In a disposable aluminum 10×12 inch pan (or a regular pan lined with foil), pour blended mixture over the still-frozen chicken wings.
- Place on center oven rack and bake at 250°F for 2 – 2 1/2 hours, turning and basting every 30-40 minutes. When wings are done they will be tender. Remove from sauce and serve immediately or keep warm in a Crock-Pot.