S’mores are a summer-time favorite. This is a great way to serve S’mores to a group of people. This is one of those quick and easy indulgent desserts that is a crowd-pleaser.
- 4 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars
- Graham Crackers
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray the round cast iron pan with cooking spray.
- Add a layer of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars.
- Place a layer of marshmallows.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 – 7 minutes, until the marshmallows are toasted.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve with Graham Crackers.