Try this fresh, crisp sparking mango cocktail at your next summer gathering. June is the perfect time to buy mangoes so be sure to buy fresh mangoes that have a pleasant, sweet aroma.
- 4 ripe mangoes
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 bottle ginger ale, chilled
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Cut mango as shown above. Start by standing Mango on end and very carefully slice to the left and to the right of the pit.
- Score mango as shown in second image cutting cubes and then turn mango inside out as shown in image three.
- Now carefully fun knife under cubes to cut them loose and remove mango pieces.
- Place cubed mango in a food processor or blender and puree.
- Add lime juice and sugar; pulse until blended.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons mango puree into each of 12 glasses.
- Top with ginger ale, garnish with a lime wedge, and serve.