Spicy Kale Chips make snacking fun, delicious, and guilt free. Everyone loves crunchy chips, whether it is potato chips or tortilla chips, but chips are addicting and not all that healthy.
Spicy Kale Chips are also addicting, but they are healthy. So, indulge!
- 2 bunches of kale
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix dry seasonings and set aside
- Wash the kale and use a spinner to remove all liquid. If you don’t have a spinner, dry kale between paper towels. The Kale leaves must be super dry!
- Put the dried kale leaves and olive oil in a bowl and toss, using your hands to distribute oil evenly.
- Then, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the kale leaves in a single layer.
- Make sure that the leaves are flat and not folded over or they won’t crisp properly.
- Place the tray in the oven, and bake for 12 minutes.
Note: Use a timer and keep an eye on the kale, because if the chips burn they will be bitter.
- Once the kale is out of the oven, season the chips with seasoning mixture.