- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 12 ounces fresh, baby spinach
- 5 ounces Goat cheese, Chevre
- 3/4 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- In a large skillet, wilt spinach over medium-low heat, covered and stirring every few minutes. When wilted, remove from heat. Gently press excess water from leaves and set aside.
- Blend up the artichoke hearts using a food processor, reserving one small heart for a garnish if you like. Add goat cheese, spinach, and pulse until incorporated.
- Combine everything into one bowl, add Greek yogurt and mix well. If you prefer to serve it warm, simply heat in a saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently until warm and melted, about 5 minutes. Serve with bagel or pita chips, crackers or baby carrots.
Note: This recipe can be prepared ahead of time if stored in the refrigerator. If serving cold, let it sit out for 20 minutes and give it a good stir before serving to allow it to soften.
Source: My Fitness Pal