These Sriracha Chicken Wings are for those who like it hot! Sriracha hot chili sauce can be found in the supermarket by the Asian foods. It is a spicy chili sauce that can jazz up most any dish. This Sriracha hot chili is a staple in my house. I love it!
Serve these wings with Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1.5 teaspoons sesame seed oil
- 1.5 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder or 2 large cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 2-3 lbs of chicken wings
- 1 teaspoons salt, divided
- Combine honey through sriracha in a bowl and whisk until combined. Pour into a storage bag, add chicken and marinate a minimum of 30 minutes. The longer you can marinade the better and overnight is ideal for optimal flavor.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and prepare the baking sheet by placing a cooling rack on it (it helps to crisp the skin).
- Spray the cooling rack with the cooking spray. Remove the wings from the bag and season with the salt. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.