This Strawberry Arugula salad is colorful and “refreshing.” The sweetness of the strawberries, the creamy texture of the avocado and the minty flavor of arugula topped with the cilantro honey dressing make it the perfect summer salad.
Serve this salad as a stand-alone meal with some grilled chicken or up front before a nice light meal.
- 4 c. arugula
- 1 c. sliced strawberries
- 1 c. chopped cucumber
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 whole strawberry, fan cut
- 1 c. cilantro
- 1 c. olive oil
- 2 T. honey
- 4 cloves garlic
- Place all dressing ingredients in a mini food processor or Vitamix and blend until smooth.
- Place arugula in a bowl and layer strawberries and cucumbers on top.
- Fan the avocado slices on top of the salad.
- Fan cut the whole strawberry and place on top for decoration.
- Drizzle entire salad with dressing.
Source: Gluten Free Cat