Strawberry Poppy Seed Vinaigrette made with white balsamic (my favorite new vinegar) is fresh and delicious poured over tender greens. I like to serve this Strawberry Poppy Seed Vinaigrette over arugula, sliced strawberries and thinly sliced Vidalia onions.
- 2 Tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Add vinegar, oil, honey, salt, pepper, and strawberries into a blender or food processor and cover.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add poppy seeds and stir until mixed in.