Strawberry Shortcake is a summertime favorite. Here is an easy recipe for individual Strawberry Shortcakes that can be made in a flash. Bisquick is the key to this recipe.
- 4 cup fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- whipped cream (such as cool whip or Reddi wip)
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl mixt the strawberries and 1/4 cup of sugar. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl stir together bisquick mix, milk, 3 tablespoons sugar, and butter until a soft dough forms. Drop by the spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet. Place into the oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Split warm shortcakes. Fill and top with whipped cream and strawberries.