- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup tap water
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 36 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly spray a large baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine brown sugar, onion, garlic, cider vinegar, water, ketchup and
- Worcestershire in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and cook for 10 min., stirring occasionally.
- In the baking dish, pour the mixture over the shrimp, stirring to combine.
- Bake for 6-8 min. until cooked through. Serve warm or chilled.