- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thinly
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 cup shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 leaves basil chopped
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce cut into half
- Add olive oil to a large skillet and heat until oil is very hot.
- Add ground chicken and cook until no longer pink and starts to brown, break it up with a wooden spoon as necessary. Should take about 3 minutes.
- Add red curry paste, ginger, garlic, peppers, coleslaw mix, and stir-fry for another 3 minutes.
- Add hoisin sauce and green onions, and toss.
- Remove from heat then add basil and toss.
- Transfer cooked chicken to a bowl.
- Serve by placing spoonfuls of chicken into pieces of lettuce, fold lettuce over like small tacos, and eat.