I love a Waldorf salad. This version of Chicken Salad uses the ingredients in a Waldorf salad to give your chicken salad delightful taste and texture. This Waldorf Chicken Salad is great on a sandwich, in a wrap, or on a bed of lettuce.
- 8 oz cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Granny Smith apple, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- salt and pepper
- Dice cooked chicken breast, set aside.
- Mix mayo, yogurt, mustard, salt, pepper
- Add chicken, grapes, apples, celery, and let it chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat it.
- Top with pecans before serving.
- Serve on a bed of greens or in a tortilla as a wrap.