This Zesty Thai Salad Dressing is a low-fat Thai salad dressing. It is great for anyone who is on a diet, trying to eat healthy foods, or watching fat grams. Zesty Thai Salad Dressing is perfect poured over fresh spinach, watercress, bean sprouts, cucumbers, napa cabbage or any fresh vegetables.
To make a heartier meal, pour this Zesty Thai Salad Dressing over warm pasta and top the pasta with fresh fish or cubed chicken.
- 1 T peanut butter
- 1 T hummus (homemade or bought)
- 1″ fresh ginger, minced & pressed
- 2 fresh cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 t Gulden’s spicy mustard
- 1/4 t garlic chili paste
- 1/4 t kosher salt
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 T rice vinegar
- 1 T fish sauce (the best you can afford)
- 1/4 c fresh orange juice
- handful of minced fresh mint, cilantro, & basil leaves
- Mix everything together.
- Pour over salad.