These Zucchini Chips are a fresh, crispy, healthy snack option. Zucchini is one of my favorite summer vegetables and I have lots of recipes which take advantage of the local zucchini crop. Zucchini Chips is one of my favorite zucchini recipes.
- 4 small zucchinis, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive
- 2 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp Mixed Italian dried herbs
- 1.5 tbsp coarse sea salt
- 1.5 tbsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- In a large bowl, drizzled zucchini slices with olive oil. Now I know it seems like very little olive oil, but remember they shrink a LOT. Don’t overdo the oil.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Lay out a single layer of slices. Season one side with half of the ingredients.
- Bake slices for 45 minutes on one side, remove from oven and flip. Season opposite with remaining ingredients. Bake for another 45 minutes.
- IMPORTANT: Pay attention to individual slices as bake time may vary depending on thickness.
- They will be crisp and golden brown.
- Serve immediately!