I’ve got a garden full of zucchini and will be posting creative recipes to use up this delicious crop. Today it’s Zucchini Cranberry Muffins. These muffins are great hot out of the oven, for breakfast/brunch, as a snack or served for dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup zucchini, finely shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries, whole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add dry ingredients to one bowl (flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt).
- In a separate bowl, add wet ingredients (eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla and zucchini).
- Combine the wet with the dry, add the cranberries and stir until just mixed.
- Spoon the batter evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.