These potatoes can complement any main course. Gold potatoes are perfect for this dish. If you can’t find the “petite gold potatoes,” use regular gold potatoes and adjust the cooking time.
- 1 1/2 pounds petite gold potatoes
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a sharp knife, make crosswise cuts in each potato, about 1/8-inch apart, stopping about 1/4 inch from the bottom.
- Place potatoes in a single layer, cut side up, onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and bake until tender and crisp, about 45-50 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 4 tablespoons olive oil, basil, chives, parsley, and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve potatoes immediately, drizzled with olive oil mixture.
Source: Damn Delicious